In the case of student who takes a Migration Certificate to join another University, his membership of the University shall lapse until such time as he may subsequently return with a Migration Certificate from the other University. No enrolment in such case shall, however, be necessary, provided that this lapse of membership shall not debar a student from appearing at an examination in the additional optional subject for a degree already taken in the University (O.91).